Subject: WomansDay.com Blog placement
From: "Merilee:::Kern Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 21:54:48 -0700

http://dailywd.womansday.com/blog/2008/09/fit-flicks-go-m.html

September 25, 2008
Fit Flicks: Go Mobile
 We've heard it all: You're just too busy to step into the gym. You're not home 
enough to fit in a workout.  Your free time today is five minutes.

I'm right there with you. But I'm thinking of mobilizing my efforts.

I wandered onto the site Slimtree.com, since I heard it has more than a
hundred exercise videos you can stream for free-which definitely fits into
my budget. Also, they have digital downloads that can be loaded onto an iPod,
PDA or basically any device that has Windows Media at $1.49 each*.

Slimtree.com features certified fitness instructors that demonstrate yoga,
Pilates, aerobics, dance, martial arts, cardiovascular conditioning and
even weight training. 

 The easy-to-follow clips and videos range in duration from
one to 20 minutes so you can customize your workout. Plus, the site allows
users to calculate their body mass index (BMI), keep an exercise journal and
track their weight-loss progress.

Now, does anyone have any ideas for how to free up another 15 minutes? I'm in the mood for 20 minutes of cardio.

Have you ever watched a workout on your cell phone? Tell us in comments!
-Dana Gottesman